Save TimeSave MoneyEat Better
Sprouted Kitchen Cooking Club provides a streamlined plan to help busy people put tasty, real food on their table.Join the Club
Do you want to eat better?
- Does meal planning feel like a chore?
- Are you wasting money on unused groceries?
- Do you ever stand in front of a fridge full of food and wonder, “How is there nothing to eat?”
- Does it feel like you’re at the grocery store too often?
- Are you bored of eating the same meals on repeat?
- Do you struggle to feed picky eaters or different dietary preferences?
Cooking Club was created to help people simplify the whole meal process from planning to shopping to preparing and more.
Developed from experience
Over the years, through the journey of publishing Sprouted Kitchen, writing cookbooks, teaching classes, contributing to magazines, and talking friends through weeknight dinner hangups, I've developed shortcuts and practices for cooking efficiently and well for my own family.
With that in mind, we have set out to create Sprouted Kitchen Cooking Club, a program that will assist in getting people to the table with tasty, healthy-ish food in a simple and sustainable way.
How Cooking Club works
- Sign in to access your weekly meal plan.
- Review and personalize your Menu. Your grocery list automatically updates so you get everything you need for the week while only shopping once.
- Follow the recipes and learn from the weekly tips on how to prep ahead, modify for your diet, your kids tastes, and repurpose leftovers.
Join the Club and receive a risk-free, 7-day trial so you can explore the program, make a few meals, and get a sense for how it all works.
$9.99 / month
What members have to say
Hi!! I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you. Thank you for keeping the situation real...more
I made this recipe last night and it was delicious. You're right, I was worried the shallots and herbs made the sauce too chunky, but...more
What I like so much about this cooking club is the shopping list. I pretty much wing it when it comes to meals and often don't have the right...more
I am absolutely loving being a part of the cooking club! I joined week two and it’s definitely the best decision I’ve made for...more